I know I’m not alone when I say I’m so over winter…which is why I already started incorporating some spring trends into my wardrobe. Today’s post I’m sharing my top 5 spring 2018 trends, which includes this dark denim look.
- Denim is always on trend, but designers focused this season around dark denim. I was so excited to find this zara jacket at my local marshalls of all places. Since when do they sell Zara?! I love the boxy cut, and the distressed detailing. It’s going to be a go-to this Spring.
- Polka Dots: I love me a good polka dot print, and I have been seeing it everywhere for spring. I always feel so chic when wearing it!
- Lavender: Move over blush tones, this is the IT color for this Spring. I have nothing this color in my closet, but I will def be adding! I picture myself in a full monochromatic lavender look with some white pumps!
- Fringe: Fringe is making a comeback this spring, along with western booties. Boho vibes!
- Kitten Heels: I always preferred a walk-able heel, but kitten heels always looked a little silly to me. They grew on me because now I think they are so chic, and can not wait to style them with my spring looks.
What are some of the trends you’re excited about?!
Aslo, why does it feel like January 74th?! (HURRY SPRING)